Change cancel order to "Order cancelled by mutual agreement"

april4th

• 2 years later...

hello i need to know if any one ever had and order canceled with out the buyer and your agreement. for example i did the order and deliver to the client and the client/buyer was pleased and gave a five star review. then few days later i received a message saying the order was canceled by mutual agreement!! please note that neither i or the client came to such agreement. we have no knowledge of how he order was canceled matter a fact the client have not came back online since he received his delivery and gave his 5 star review. and i cant contact the client to ask him any thing because fiverr block me from communicating with him. please reply urgently because i need back my money!!

• 1 month later...

hello i need to know if any one ever had and order canceled with out the buyer and your agreement. for example i did the order and deliver to the client and the client/buyer was pleased and gave a five star review. then few days later i received a message saying the order was canceled by mutual agreement!! please note that neither i or the client came to such agreement. we have no knowledge of how he order was canceled matter a fact the client have not came back online since he received his delivery and gave his 5 star review. and i cant contact the client to ask him any thing because fiverr block me from communicating with him. please reply urgently because i need back my money!!

Fiverr caters to the buyer, they are spending the money. The buyer took your order and then reported to customer support and received a refund. You did the work, but you will not get paid for it.

• 2 years later...