You don't need a video to rank high in Fiverr!

srikaanth

At the end of the day no matter how good your images or videos are it’s redundant if you can’t deliver what you promise, I mean how many dodgy sellers on here steal other sellers images and vids, quite a few judging by what I’ve seen and read on here, unfortunately.

Reply to @winsome1980: Hey Winsome. I’ve had a look at your gigs, and you’ve put a lot of effort in. You’re offering some incredible specific gigs - people are unlikely to come to Fiverr looking for someone to transcribe such minutely specific medical things. If you want advice, you need to broaden your services. Why not simply offer audio transcription, as opposed to audio transcription of a CAT scan? You are cutting out a huge potential market. But then on the flip side you offer a PA gig, ad there’s thousands doing the same. I often source PA work, and what is critical to me is a well-written profile/gig to show me you you have a good grasp of written English and intelligence, and then I look to see if there is any indication as to how much time you would spend on a project. ie ‘I will do two hours of PA work’ ‘I will find you 50 companies’ ‘I will get you 40 email addresses in your chosen niche’ etc. I look for quantifiable results being offered. ‘I will be an amazing PA’ just doesn’t tell me - as everyone says this and it’s likely I would have passed your profile by. So I’m going to message you as I need some PA work, to see what you can offer me and hopefully I can get you off the mark 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Archived