How to get refund from Reluctant seller who does Fake Deliveries

kalejennifer8

Hi,

I ordered a gig from a Pakistani seller who had just one review (I regret now). He promised to delivery my project on 6th sept. On 5th sept he made a Fake delivery and when I confronted him he agreed he made a Fake delivery and begged for 3-5 days. Now after 7 days he again made a Fake delivery.

I mailed Fiverr twice in resolution centre and they keep saying “Order will be cancelled in 2 days unless seller declines”. Of course the seller doesn’t want to accept. What do I do in this situation? More than hundred and fifty dollars is stuck and my client for whom I outsourced the work for is done waiting.

Anyone who faced such a problem? Please help. I have enough issues with a new born and don’t need more anxiety because of this.

Thanks

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, Sorry about this. Please contact Fiverr CS, they will surely assist you. I have few questions to ask you. Has the two days resolution period elapsed? have you tried to contact the seller and ask him why e sent a totally different project?

I am also a seller here on Fiverr. I hope this is resolved ASAP.

Fiverr is a nice community.

Chao!

• 1 month later...

Seems buyers have no recourse over unscrupulous sellers… I had one outstanding seller refund for an order that wasn’t what I asked for, but have another that used a copyrighted image and tried to use it as one he hand drew… I’m stuck right now unless he stops refusing to refund… crazy…

Keep reporting the seller to the customer care service and just like diplomadon has suggested, take a screenshot of your conversation with him or her. Request for cancellation. The order will surely be cancelled. I am a seller on Fiverr and I’m currently not happy with the way you have been treated because I can’t treat my buyers like that. Sorry about that.

Yes, you should contact customer support with screenshots and everything explained in detail. Just know that your sellers wont receive money either till order is closed and 14 days transaction cleared. Did you try to request modification? If it was less then 150 Jennifer, I would tell you to just write an honest review on your sellers work and give him a feedback he deserved, but that is a bit to much money to give someone…

I have experienced the same from almazancoor and I keep cancelling the service and he keeps denying cancellation. It has been a week! I ordered the gig on October 26 and I received a stock photo that was NOT what I requested nor was it what I described. I have sent additional information and have not heard or received anything for a week. I have contacted customer service and will continue every day until I get my monies!

Most of the sellers that behave like the one described here are not after their fiverr account. Obviously, they are scams! $50 is a big money when converted to their local currency, and they can easily forfeit their account and do away with the money. Hence leaving a negative review is not the best choice at all. 150 is quite much.
I have experienced the same thing with a seller in that region. He wasted my time, delivered empty gig, and asks me to contact him if i was not satisfy. I was mad because i never did such to my clients.

The only solution is for you to contact customer support. If they are not getting back to you on time, contact them directly on Facebook and Twitter with full evidence. Hopefully, they will swing into action quickly if you contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

IM IN THE SAME BOAT. SELLER DELIVERED 103KB THUMBNAIL LOGO, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT? WHEN I ASKED FOR HIGH RES THEY TRIED TO EXTORT ANOTHER $25 … BEEN COMPLAINING AT THE RESOLUTION CENTRE 3 TIMES, NO ANSWER FROM FIVERR!! THERE IS NO OPTION TO CANCEL, ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW. I WANT MY MONEY BACK FIVERR STOP IGNORING ME PLEASE

I for example don t deliver high resolution inside of basic $5 gig, did you read your seller gig and see if maybe your seller has a high resolution as an extra? Have to read a GIG before you place an order, or talk with seller and ask them to make you an offer specified by your needs.

I just wonder sometimes why would people come here to dent the image of hard working sellers like us. Please just ensure you keep contacting customer service, I am sure they would answer you. Never ever let the order stay on your account for 3 days or else it would be marked as complete automatically. Fiverr gets too busy no doubt but they would surely look into it. I am really sorry for your experience. Next time you use a service on fiverr, always look out for sellers with 100% money back guarantee and unlimited revisions.

Archived