Do you want to know how to get a response from fiverr support real quick?

Guest scriptwizard

Guest scriptwizard

I usually get what you described when using Firefox, no colors/colours & missing graphics, dialogue boxes & all that. After moaning like a fierce tormented snake I was advised to get an update, perhaps they were referring to my brain. Anyhow, this has turned out to be a problem that has gone way above my tech capacity. Perhaps vedmak will come up with another solution (or not, as the case may be).

Guest scriptwizard

I usually get what you described when using Firefox, no colors/colours & missing graphics, dialogue boxes & all that. After moaning like a fierce tormented snake I was advised to get an update, perhaps they were referring to my brain. Anyhow, this has turned out to be a problem that has gone way above my tech capacity. Perhaps vedmak will come up with another solution (or not, as the case may be).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: That sounds perfectly logical… Pull out all your plugs sasa037 or you’ll end up blowing a fuse (I meant your plug-ins).

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: That sounds perfectly logical… Pull out all your plugs sasa037 or you’ll end up blowing a fuse (I meant your plug-ins).

Archived