Do you want to know how to get a response from fiverr support real quick?

Guest scriptwizard

Guest scriptwizard

FIVERR SUPPORT ARE BUSY & LEVEL2 OR ABOVE GET PRIORITY BE PATIENT!

I started this thread because there are always a ton of threads being created about what is wrong with support, all day long. Fiverr will answer tickets in delayed style because there is a backlog of Qs, queries & trivial Qs as well, so be expect a bit of a wait! I’m a level 2 but had to wait days so if you are level 1 or no level it’ll likely be longer. Something must have triggered a tsunami of tickets & caused a traffic jam.

Guest scriptwizard

lol… Nah! I get a bit bored in my writing breaks & keep seeing these threads appearing that seem to last on page 1 longer than my original thread with 5 tons worth of blooming good content & tips. So, if people want to know what’s going on with Fiverr support with a bit of luck they’ll come across thais thread & stop bumping my threads out of existence with the same boring 5 lined content threads.

Guest scriptwizard

lol… Nah! I get a bit bored in my writing breaks & keep seeing these threads appearing that seem to last on page 1 longer than my original thread with 5 tons worth of blooming good content & tips. So, if people want to know what’s going on with Fiverr support with a bit of luck they’ll come across thais thread & stop bumping my threads out of existence with the same boring 5 lined content threads.

Guest scriptwizard

That sounds about right, perhaps a whole body transplant instead of a minor facelift. Must be a headache though running a site like this, I couldn’t do it.

Guest scriptwizard

That sounds about right, perhaps a whole body transplant instead of a minor facelift. Must be a headache though running a site like this, I couldn’t do it.

How do you get a .gif image on fiverr? I tried the two options they offedred of using flicker or youtube, but neither played the .gif image. Flicker uploaded it, but made it a still image and Youtube came back with this isn’t a video message. I don’t know how I am suppose to show a .gif in my gig???

How do you get a .gif image on fiverr? I tried the two options they offedred of using flicker or youtube, but neither played the .gif image. Flicker uploaded it, but made it a still image and Youtube came back with this isn’t a video message. I don’t know how I am suppose to show a .gif in my gig???

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: It looks like this is going to turn out to be a sub-support thread lol

itworksdotvg could take a print screen copy of his image & use the jpeg copy instead.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @vedmak: It looks like this is going to turn out to be a sub-support thread lol

itworksdotvg could take a print screen copy of his image & use the jpeg copy instead.

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @sasa037: I notice some irregular goings ons with gig positioning on home page myself but by playing with keywords e.g. pick on one specific keyword, Have it show nearer the beginning of your title, also at the beginning in your descriptions box as well as the first in your list of tags will help position it better. Well, I do these things & it works for me (at least it improves on the position of my gig always).

Your title beginning & description box content beginning don’t marry up to feature a specific keyword in your tags beginning if you can understand my gibberish. All this may help, try it!

Guest scriptwizard

Reply to @sasa037: I notice some irregular goings ons with gig positioning on home page myself but by playing with keywords e.g. pick on one specific keyword, Have it show nearer the beginning of your title, also at the beginning in your descriptions box as well as the first in your list of tags will help position it better. Well, I do these things & it works for me (at least it improves on the position of my gig always).

Your title beginning & description box content beginning don’t marry up to feature a specific keyword in your tags beginning if you can understand my gibberish. All this may help, try it!

Guest scriptwizard

Maybe clearing your cache will help too (if you haven’t done so already)… Although I still don’t have a clue what you’re trying to do. Not a techie pro minded guy either.

Guest scriptwizard

Maybe clearing your cache will help too (if you haven’t done so already)… Although I still don’t have a clue what you’re trying to do. Not a techie pro minded guy either.

Archived