Day off button

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

We should have a day off or an on vacation button. it would really help alleviate pressure on sellers who get

multiple orders and sellers who want to take days off but don’t want to put their gigs on hold or add extra days to the delivery time. Who’s with me?

• 2 weeks later...

YES!! I would use this feature a lot because I have a lot of gigs and I have to edit each and everyone if I cannot work on a specific day… and even then not everyone reads my description, especially repeat customers.

@ ozzieuk yes the suspend button works for search results but not for a repeat buyer or someone who can access your gig from a bookmark, so you can still receive orders no matter what. I think this feature would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest a Fiverr automated response message for “vacation days” - maybe for Top Rated Sellers only… or i don’t know just so not any newbie takes advantage of it or something… only for those who are “serious” about building their Fiverr.

I hear you on the “vacation” days… even if you press suspend, buyers do not know you are gone and unavailable to message on existing orders or reply to messages in the inbox… it’s frustrating for me and lately i’ve had to travel a lot and people think i’m just ignoring them and i’m not.

I put my “status” in my profile description like “Out of Office May 1-6th” some buyers catch it and others don’t…

just my two cents 🙂

Archived