"The seller requires some information in order to get started"?

wharrves

I submitted everything to the best of my ability. Is anyone else having a problem where they receive this notification, and yet they are taken to a page with no way of seeing what “absent information” is required, nor any way of submitting it even if they could.

• 1 month later...

Had the same issue as well. After not hearing back from the buyer I just put in a mutual cancellation as the countdown had taken off about a day so far. Usually after requesting a mutual cancellation the buyer will either contact you almost immediately or no response at all with it being resulting in being cancelled within 2 days.

I believe as a seller that this is a glitch: when people order from me, they (should) automatically get a message from me telling them what details they need to provide. Sometimes, that message isn’t sent, which means the order isn’t started, which means I’m in the dark…

In short, fun times for all. Some buyers even shouted at me about this glitch, accusing me of not being professional…

as a saler, i often ask my buyers for extra information, in graphics and stories, this is very important to ensure buyer satisfaction. For example, two weeks ago i had to cancel an order because the buyer submited the details of a story they wanted, but didn’t realize that those details were few and not clear, on top, the gig they had selected was too small for their request, so a sostume offer had to be made i tryed to reach the person over and over again because i do put buyer satisfaction first, but the person never replyed, this was a true shame. If only they would have provided those extra details i asked after placing the order, their experience would had been a wonderful one.

Archived