Just bought a gig, but its not showing up in my purchased gigs section

ramenman

Guest scriptwizard

Fiverr system usually needs time to catch up with things so just wait a while longer. Things like that usually sort themselves out over time.

Guest scriptwizard

Fiverr system usually needs time to catch up with things so just wait a while longer. Things like that usually sort themselves out over time.

Guest scriptwizard

No… I got that wrong, you need to respond to the gig ordered if you ordered it otherwise Fiverr won’t process it.

Guest scriptwizard

No… I got that wrong, you need to respond to the gig ordered if you ordered it otherwise Fiverr won’t process it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

How is that possible I submitted my problem with the support hours ago and it still haven’t gotten a reply. How did you contact support? I used the Contact Support on the top of this page then submitted a request. Am I contacting support in the wrong way? Your help would be much appreciated.

Reply to @kjblynx:

No, I contacted the support as he does, and I get a reply from them to say they have solved my issue.

Don’t make any supposition without any clues 😉

They answered me :

“Hi there,

Sorry to hear that.

With the transaction ID I have associated your order to your account which can now be seen in the Shopping tab at the top of your page or by clicking this link:

[link]

If you have any further questions, please let us know

Kind regards,

Kevin”

http://www.fiverr.com/users/akokyuu/orders/FO73F2464985//cdnec20.fiverrcdn.com/assets/v2_backgrounds/bg-homepage-welcome-voiceover-85e9bdff303ae429fa2707d9da7cb208.jpg

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

Archived