A good profile picture is important

natalieab

You should know that our Editors check profile pictures when they consider promoting a Gig and selecting Top Rated Sellers. That’s right, it’s not something that you should over look!

So what makes a great profile pic?

A photo of you

Your profile page is how you introduce yourself to the community. We’ve seen that buyers tend to trust people with pictures of themselves more than they do sellers with no photo. It helps you establish trust with buyers and other community members.

A high quality photo

Avoid posting photos that are blurry, pixelated or distorted in any way.

(Some specs are: maximum size: 1Mb and format: jpeg, png, gif)

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked your profile picture Moo, it shows you while also being creative but also sophisticated, therefore almost a reflection of the type of gigs you offer.

Definitely agree with photos helping out a lot, I try to integrate a picture whenever possible. People are much more likely to remember a face over a name. Many professionals concerned with reputation and publicity use a picture of themselves, such as political candidates, real estate agents, etc. This isn’t by chance!

I always liked your profile picture Moo, it shows you while also being creative but also sophisticated, therefore almost a reflection of the type of gigs you offer.

Definitely agree with photos helping out a lot, I try to integrate a picture whenever possible. People are much more likely to remember a face over a name. Many professionals concerned with reputation and publicity use a picture of themselves, such as political candidates, real estate agents, etc. This isn’t by chance!

• Like 1