How can I deliver my T-shirt design on fiverr?

rejabelal

I have created a t-shirt design for my buyer. I have delivered it to him. But he is making request to send the file. Have there another way to deliver the design of the T-shirt ?

Help me please…

See the attachment which I have delivered on fiverr and tell me the real process please…

Reply to @rejabelal: Did he tell you he wanted it with a transparent background when he first ordered, or did he add that request later? If your gig doesn’t offer that and he stated at the time of order that he wanted that, you should have negotiated with him either to provide it (free or for extra charge) or you should have offered him a mutual cancellation.

If he didn’t tell you up front and asked for it later, technically you can tell him your gig doesn’t come with that. If you are able to do it, you could still offer it for free or for extra charge to keep the buyer around. If you are not able to do it or don’t want to do it, you could just tell him no, although he may leave you a bad review. You can also offer him a refund and decide if you want to let him keep the work you did anyway or if you want to tell him that he cannot use the design if he accepts the refund.

Reply to @rejabelal: In that case:

1.) You can tell him your gig doesn’t come with that. If you are able to do it, you could still offer it for free or for extra charge to keep the buyer around. If you are not able to do it or don’t want to do it, you could just tell him no, although he may leave you a bad review.

2.) You can also offer him a refund and decide if you want to let him keep the work you did anyway or you can tell him that he cannot use the design if he accepts the refund.

Reply to @rejabelal: yes, but isn’t a design with a transparent background what you are selling? I just read your T-shirt gig.

I think you need to give this buyer what they are asking for now, and then go change your gig to make it clear what you are offering.

If you are selling T-shirt design of course someone needs it with a transparaant background so they can go have it printed in a real T-shirt. You are giving them high resolution files, right?

I think your gig is misleading if you are only going to send pictures of a t-shirt with someone’s logo on it. NEed to make that very clear in your gig and then have extras if they need it hi-res for printing with a transparant background.

Archived