Please help me i am in big problem [MARKED AS SPAM BUT RESOLVED]

mallika255

Hello Everyone,

Today morning i get message from Username : aaa. she providing blog commenting services and continue begging for work i refuse many time. but she is bagging. and continue bagging. i refuse many time. she is talking in local language after this i get again 1 more message from one user and she/he is same country like last user. Username - bbb i see her profile and she is doing same work like last user doing. then i clearly told her if you are going to beg work so i will not help. then after this both user put my message to spam. now I am getting Message from Buyer and I am trying to open that message then I am getting message like this.

"Messaging disabled! One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam. Please contact Fiverr support to resolve this issue."

Even I am not able to deliver order . Please help me Guys and also Customer Support. Please get jealous and do such work.

Thank Y

Sheriff’s Note: Issue worked out with seller and resolved according to OP.

Hey Mallika,

This is tragic! I’m so sorry to hear that someone else’s spam has caused a delay for you.

Contact Fiverr as soon as you can with the issue.

To prevent this next time, simply mark the received message as spam. You only need to reply once to receive credit for the response rate. The moment you’ve realized they’ve crossed a line in the Fiverr agreements, report it. Prevent becoming a victim

I promise that the community here is behind you, and Fiverr knows how important the community is. They will help you and everything will be sorted.

Again, I’m so sorry to hear this and hopefully the speed of this can be escalated for you. I’m sure you’re missing out on value as we speak.

Steven

Reply to @thusie:

Thank You very much. I already done open a ticket the Both User name. I always take care of Fiverr TOS even i message i told to that lady I am not able to go against Fiverr TOS. I am concern about My late delivery. I did 950 order till date without any late delivery. I am really in problem … and waitin for fiverr support response.

Reply to @mallika255:
Like I said, the people you tagged are not Fiverr Customer Service employees. They do not have the power to fix your problem. They only moderate these Fiverr forums. They are unable to make CS respond to you any faster than normal.

I’m sorry that you’re facing this dilemma, but, unfortunately, no one on these forums is able to fix it. You need to be patient and let Customer Service sort it out as soon as they are able to.

@mallika255 If I were in your position and personally couldn’t reach my buyer, I’d probably have someone send the link to this thread to them via message with a brief summary.

I’m not sure if Fiverr allows this though, so another option might be to use the ‘request cancel’ option and fill in details about your particular issue. You can even request that they reject the cancellation but understand that you are currently experiencing tech issues.

Reply to @mallika255: I am sorry for your trouble, but @jonbaas is entirely correct. @madmoo and I do not work for Fiverr and the other sheriffs and admins don’t either. We don’t usually have added access to Customer Support. Fiverr staff is an extra-small queue on the weekends so even if I sent something, it would not likely speed things up for you.

You got some great advice for the future. You don’t want to drag out problems with another seller. If they message you with spam, it may be polite to respond one single time with a very brief reply saying that you don’t accept spam. If that seller contacts you again, click report and do not respond again.

My second suggestion is to keep only ONE ticket open with Customer Support and be very clear and brief in your messages. Check your spelling/typos carefully. You made errors in your post here. If you do that with Customer Support who also are not always native English speakers you will only cause yourself more problems. If you do end with a late delivery and it is not your fault, you can let Customer Support know, also brief and well-written.

I’m sorry but the forums are not a substitute for Customer Support. The forums are better for help when a problem first begins, so don’t wait and try to deal with things if you are unsure. Now it has gone far and it is a bigger problem than the forum can help you with.

Reply to @fonthaunt:

Thank you for your response.

Now my issue solved . About those seller i really very polite. I don’t have work now. and clearly told them many time. but never put in spam to them reason. i was thinking they are new and dont have idea about fiverr and dont want anybuddy get trouble because of mine. Now i deliver all of my order. Really happy for that.

thank you very much to you and everyone who give me advice.

Reply to @mallika255: I am glad it is resolved. I understand why you didn’t want to report them, but as you see, if someone sends spam to you you have to have a low tolerance.

I don’t usually report spam either on the very first message (unless the person is abusive) but on a second attempt I just click report. Even on my first response I stay very simple by writing “No spam, please.” There are so many people who think Fiverr was supposed to be easy cash that they stop at nothing to get what they want. Good luck!

Archived