Buyers not rating my services

consumerholding

Very few percentage of buyers are rating my services. Some of those buyers are even repeat customers so I wonder why they wouldn’t rate the service. They wouldn’t repeat purchase if they were not satisfied right? More than having positive marks on my profile, I really need to know if the buyers are satisfied or not with my service. By experience, what would you suggest the best way of letting the customer know that rating matters to us?

Hello,

Do you remind buyers when delivering your orders to leave you a review?

You can say something such as “Please remember to rate this service to aid me with future customers!” Or offer a simple freebie in exchange for a review (e.g. an additional 10 UPC… or something related to your gig [Which I am not too sure of]).

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @consumerholding: Not all buyers like to leave feedback, it’s just the way the world works. It doesn’t matter if it’s important to you, not all buyers want to leave their name on something. It’s not a bad thing at all. If buyers are coming back to order more gigs, then you have done a good job.

And no do not give away free things in exchange for ratings, that is not a good idea.

Archived