Fiverr upgrades in the works and notifications of gigs?

kolapops

Hey everyone- I haven’t been too active lately on Fiverr but I do miss it 😉 Just wondering if anyone would be so kind to update me with a synopsis of FIVERR UPGRADES we can soon hope to enjoy like;

1. APPROVE OR DENY an order BEFORE it begins processing (i.e. buyer doesn’t follow instructions/pay according to them but then expect on time or early delivery and never respond to my notice for update OR My choosing to cancel an order because the buyer requests way too much or something I don’t want to do…) Also it’d be nice to have a notification sent to my phone if I actually get an order because I sometimes don’t check as often as I should or am able… Appreciate any responses! 🙂

Guest scriptwizard

I haven’t got a clue whether Fiverr are going to do any of those things you mention but I know many would love it if they did. Are you suggesting that you know they are going to give these upgrades to sellers or are you just hoping like many others?

Guest scriptwizard

I haven’t got a clue whether Fiverr are going to do any of those things you mention but I know many would love it if they did. Are you suggesting that you know they are going to give these upgrades to sellers or are you just hoping like many others?

Archived