Cancelling

hellboy21

i made an offer of 250 dollars and my client accepted that and closed the order and put a 5 stars comment , but in the 12th day that i was waiting to get the money , i found that the order is cancelled !!!

Whyyyyy?!!

the client got his work nd then he cancelled , what does that mean??!!!

it’s 250 dollars !!!

There are only two ways an order can be cancelled. Either he offered you a mutual cancellation request and you accepted… or Fiverr force-cancelled the order due to a variety of reasons. If Fiverr cancelled the order, they had good reason to do so (which you may never know… unless you ask them). 😉

Reply to @hellboy21:
I know. $250 is a lot of money. I feel your pain. But, still, if Fiverr cancelled the order, they had a good reason for doing so. Things like this happen. Not frequently, but they do happen.

The odds are strong that your buyer did something wrong, illegal, or broke the rules of Fiverr somehow, and Fiver responded by force-cancelling the order. You can’t keep the money if the order was illegal. The funds have to go back to where they belong.

Wow, I didn’t know stuff like this could happen. (I mean like, I’ve never thought about it – in a sense…) Makes me think, I’ll never know if my buyer has a stolen credit card or just gonna do a Paypal dispute or something… We just have to keep faith that they are good and trust them…

Sorry to hear about your lost $250. That’s a lot. 😦

Archived