Requests Unapproved!

iamrichbud

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Did you ever get this sorted out?
I am 100000% sure there was NOTHING innapropriate in the request I posted ( was just asking for some plugin) and still it was marked unapproved !?!?
Not naming the reason as of why some requests are not approved is just very unprofessional from fivver. How would one know if stmth is wrong !?!? If they deal with requests like this, than there is no wonder why requests here are so scarce. I can hardly see 2-3 new requests a day, that cannot be serious ?!?!

Not to mention that if one scrolls through the “approved” requests, plenty of them are actually guys offering their services (so they are NOT requesting anything BUT trying to sell their services in the requests section - and honestly seeing that is very, very annoying!) and also requests for hacking or doing web things which are close to illegal.

What’s actually going on here ?!?

Yea I agree with you @bizzytip I did like 4 requests? maybe more and all have been rejected. So I tried to do one offering a job (like all the other ones on buyer requests are) and still unnapproved. The reasons? I don’t know. What I can see in the Photoshop editing category is only people offering jobs and these offers come out everyday like twice a day.

I find it really sad not to find any serious buyer request. I haven’t manage to sell my gig so I need to find other jobs but nothing…

Really sad from fiverr in this case

Archived