What the hell is this..? please help me

dins_cool

“In the oven” is actually a state that funds go into when paid by check. I had two in the ovens and one took about a week, the other took two weeks to clear. During that time you will NOT see it in your queue. It’s like it doesn’t exist. As obg advised, don’t do any work until the order appears as an active order. You can’t be penalized for an order that does not appear in your queue. Advise your buyer to check with Support, but try as best as you can to explain that ‘in the oven’ orders are not sent to you until they are ‘baked’ (meaning until the funds are cleared.)

Good luck dins_cool! You will get many more orders!

Gen

“In the oven” is actually a state that funds go into when paid by check. I had two in the ovens and one took about a week, the other took two weeks to clear. During that time you will NOT see it in your queue. It’s like it doesn’t exist. As obg advised, don’t do any work until the order appears as an active order. You can’t be penalized for an order that does not appear in your queue. Advise your buyer to check with Support, but try as best as you can to explain that ‘in the oven’ orders are not sent to you until they are ‘baked’ (meaning until the funds are cleared.)

Good luck dins_cool! You will get many more orders!

Gen

Archived