How I Earned $320 and 4 Full Time Clients in My First 13 Days (Tips For Starters)

thusie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@naveedmuhammad Thanks for the feedback! I just looked over your gigs and profile. If you enjoy the article, why not apply any of these tips?

I’m not trying to be harsh, but the truth is, at the beginning it’s all about hard work. It appears you’re just expecting to put up some service and make money. That’s not how it works.

Start by applying these 9 tips to your profile and gigs, and then if orders still don’t come in, consider offering something else.

Guest hawkkseo

fiverr is the best platform not only to earn but to sharpen my skills. And the way experienced user provide guide here, just as this one, is quite brilliant

Guest hawkkseo

@thusie Your point #5
How will we find any customer who is unhappy with his/her past experience? well hundreds of buyers are there and hardly we see anyone complaining. I’m just trying to know in detail, please don’t get me wrong?

@hawkkseo

Search through your competitor’s reviews. If they heave below a 5.0 review rating, at some point someone didn’t get exactly what they wanted. Find the most recent ones.

Note: Contacting them could be considered spam, so make sure that you provide some value in your message.

I am a new member and i have no experience, kindly guide me,
what i do now? Actually i enter a post before 2 weeks but still message received that this post is UNAPPROVED, this my contact fragglesrock
Kindly guide me how i start and how i earn?
any body can guide me?

Hey @startstart!

First thing I recommend is taking a look at the Fiverr rules. It’s definitely not a great idea to share your email address.

Also, remember that your buyers are browsing these forums as well, so present yourself professionally.

I want to welcome you to this fantastic opportunity that Fiverr has created for us! Because there are so many things you should learn and read, I highly suggest making a list of questions and searching for them throughout the forums. Chances are they’ve already been answered.

You see, saying guide me, is incredibly vague. It would be asking someone to teach you math. There’s just so much to it and I have no idea what position you are in, etc.

You seem as though you’re in a rush and eager. Eagerness is an admirable attribute, but I encourage you to slow down and take the time to learn, study, and practice. If everything on Fiverr were easy, I wouldn’t be providing these tips would I?

I hope you’re able to create BIG things for yourself!

Steven

Archived