MY Gig Remove from fiverr search help me

fyuzmpk

My gig is remove from fiverr search help me any way to open my gig in search

https://fragglesrock Sheriff’s Note:Link was related to social media gig. Removed.

fiverr reply

Unfortunately we cannot do this and it won’t be possible for our editors to make exceptions for individual gigs and reinstate them in Fiverr search while other similar gigs are getting removed from it. Our editors cannot preserve social network boosting gigs in search if services offered in them are reported to be removed by corresponding Third Parties (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, etc.).

You might consider introducing more new gigs in your account offering services not related to social network boosting as this may help in making further sales as well as attracting customers to the rest of services offered in your account.

We hope this would work out for you and good luck with your sales!

Fiverr has already answered your question. Gigs selling social media likes/votes are against the rules of Fiverr, and against the rules of those social media sites. Fiverr is well within their rights to remove any gigs that challenge these rules.

I’m sorry this is the case with your gig. Perhaps, as the Fiverr rep noted, you can find other services to sell that are not related to social media boosting.

Reply to @fyuzmpk: because they said that they got complaints.

Fiverr told you "Our editors cannot preserve social network boosting gigs in search if services offered in them are reported to be removed by corresponding Third Parties (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, etc.). "

That means that some of the buyers of your gig, had their social media pages shutdown. So if one of yours buyers had their google + page shut down, then either Google tells Fiverr or your buyer complains to Fiverr and then Fiverr knows about.

It seems that with any of these social media pages, that once there is a problem then Fiverr seems to be shutting down those types of gigs.

Archived