Fiverr has been a waste of time so far

robertschultz

I’ve been trying to get a tee-shirt design made for a month and have been strung along by 2 different sellers. I chose both based on their offers and both never delivered. Just wasted valuable time and false advertising. They were amongst many that were asking for the job yet I haven’t had one legit designer yet do a thing. In the end after multiple follow-ups, they finally just offer a refund. This has been a complete waste of time, and time is money.

Here on Fiverr, there are some sellers who claim to be what they clearly are not. It is wise to spend some time researching many different sellers before you buy. There are many fantastic designers here on Fiverr. Perhaps selecting a few different t-shirt designers, and buying an inexpensive design from each of them will help you settle on the one designer that you feel can do the best job matching the services that you need.

What kind of design are you looking for? If you’re looking for something highly detailed it might be better to hire a sketch artist who scans their designs or someone who is an illustrator (which most graphic designers should be, but wont always be the case on here) If it isn’t then you’ve just had bad luck I’m afraid! & If you made it clear what you’re looking for and they said they can deliver it but they can’t then I can understand your frustration even more.

Archived