Sellers must be Editors too!

dtongsports

Not only do I report spammers and buyers who violate the fiverr ToS, but I also scan other gigs to make sure they are in compliance as I have seen soooooooooooo many gigs/sellers who get away with the nonsense until I bring it to the editors attention. This includes copy/paste infringement, logo and website placement, as well as any other 'Rule" The Editors do not catch everything and they may even make a fraud seller a level 1 or level 2 seller without even paying attention.

So keep an eye on your category and subcategory yourself for these things, as the editors won’t see it for a very very long time.

Eyes Open.

DTong

Guest mrspanda
vedmak said: Ok, so what you are really saying here is that you have ton of free time and nothing to do?

I kinda agree with that. If I accidentally come across someone that is violating TOS, I'd message them because maybe they simply don't know. If they tell me to fork myself, I would probably report them.

But honestly, aint nobody got time fo' dat.

Guest mrspanda
vedmak said: Ok, so what you are really saying here is that you have ton of free time and nothing to do?

I kinda agree with that. If I accidentally come across someone that is violating TOS, I'd message them because maybe they simply don't know. If they tell me to fork myself, I would probably report them.

But honestly, aint nobody got time fo' dat.

• 1 month later...

Archived