To Admin: Censorship on Fiverr Forum

Guest integritymedia

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @madmoo: “…just like on the main forum, where if you type @ or pay or mail etc you get the pink flag of doom, then here you don’t get the warning but it gets automatically replaced.” -MadMoo

There is a big difference. The “pink flag of doom” isn’t actually changing what you’ve written. It isn’t placing some other text in it’s place as if you’ve written it. If I were to complain about the “pink flag of doom” it would mostly be because it encourages a certain level of “dishonesty” (for lack of a better word). I think many members find themselves sending attached files to get around the system. Not because they’re truly breaking Fiverr rules. It’s just that a large portion of gigs requires information that will flag the system in messaging. They’re just trying to do business here. Back on topic, judging by the lack of interaction by Admin on this forum, it appears they take little interest in what is written in the Suggestion Box. I realized this a few posts up. I’m not happy with this level of censorship. It was probably a mistake to come back to respond to that comment. As I said earlier, I wish you all the best - Good day.

Guest integritymedia

Reply to @madmoo: “…just like on the main forum, where if you type @ or pay or mail etc you get the pink flag of doom, then here you don’t get the warning but it gets automatically replaced.” -MadMoo

There is a big difference. The “pink flag of doom” isn’t actually changing what you’ve written. It isn’t placing some other text in it’s place as if you’ve written it. If I were to complain about the “pink flag of doom” it would mostly be because it encourages a certain level of “dishonesty” (for lack of a better word). I think many members find themselves sending attached files to get around the system. Not because they’re truly breaking Fiverr rules. It’s just that a large portion of gigs requires information that will flag the system in messaging. They’re just trying to do business here. Back on topic, judging by the lack of interaction by Admin on this forum, it appears they take little interest in what is written in the Suggestion Box. I realized this a few posts up. I’m not happy with this level of censorship. It was probably a mistake to come back to respond to that comment. As I said earlier, I wish you all the best - Good day.

Archived