Why fiverr disabled direct contact to buyer via app

Guest spzigsee

Reply to @spsingh: I would send an offer that is in the middle and just say what it includes. 5 pages, plus x, x, x…and then say if you would need more I can work with you to create another custom quote. Something like that.

Keep in mind those buyers might be getting offers from 50 or even 100 other people.

its sad that fiverr fails to realise where the real spam lies, which is in the sending offers in a buyers request. like how do you send an offer for a two line job description???
often times buyers job description isnt complete, turnaround time, versions and revisions, and ultimately succint job description (which is what i do best on any offer im interested in) it means buyer now buys my gig, choose whatever he feels like without contacting me, and after so much work and revisions that i get fed up, we ask to mutually cancel, TIME WASTED, MONEY LOST!

it really hurts me that i cant make my craft anymore and i’ve been out of offers since the update.
i really hope they bring back the messaging soon, until then i think i’ll be forced into a vacay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spzigsee

we are still waiting for fiverr’s reply as Im getting order cancelled and not able to send custom offer via app.
reply to @designbybliss @sincere18
I sent offer to buyer entering amount of $20 as i was unaware of exact requirement and told in there that i will send you exact offer later But buyer accepted the offer and forced me to complete the order and denied to cancel it In that case the work was worth $35 and i had to do it for very less.

SO PLEASE FIVERR re do pre order communication with buyer
Thanks

Archived