Payment or PayPal Alternative? [ARCHIVED]

Just curious and I am sure this has been seriously considered by buyers and sellers alike - a PayPal alternative or even better more options to receive your payment. Preferably one without the needless “middle man” who collects a fee. I know I am not alone in this as a suggestion and hopefully see it implemented. I left eBay due to the incessant sellers fees between listings and PayPal being forced upon buyers/sellers as well as the final straw of forcing shipping fees on sellers. At this stage, I would much rather prefer some kind of direct payment/deposit into a bank account or even a check being drawn and mailed like some affiliate marketing companies provide. This helps offset the needless payment fee from PayPal every time a sellers gets paid. It adds up, especially for those that drawn many sales on Fiverr in addition to buying/selling on ebay. In addition I really dislike PayPal. there are other more robust options from Payza to Moneybookers. Even Bitcoin considering we can all avoid all these soon to be useless fiat currencies.

Just some OTHER option besides PayPal. This feels like eBay all over again.

I have a Rush Card. I do customer service (as an independent contractor) for a couple of companies & they deposit my pay to that. The RC has an account & routing #, so, I use it like a bank. Which is good, since, we currently don’t have one. Though, some people may not want to give that info. But, it’s nice to have the money direct deposited.

I have a Rush Card. I do customer service (as an independent contractor) for a couple of companies & they deposit my pay to that. The RC has an account & routing #, so, I use it like a bank. Which is good, since, we currently don’t have one. Though, some people may not want to give that info. But, it’s nice to have the money direct deposited.

• 4 months later...

Recently, I came across one article that talks about the top 5 best alternatives for PayPal, it was interesting to read that we have so many options for online money transfer and I found that most of them were better than PayPal. Just check that out here: ‘fragglesrock’ I hope you will like it.

• 4 months later...

I really like PayPal. It is simple and safe for my websites. But the true is ! You will have to pay for good services and it is nice to have the money direct deposited to your account after all the transaction. I use the PayPal to ‘fragglesrock’ and never had any problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol the comment from “vedmak” regarding Bitcoin was that ever an EPIC FAIL considering the meteoric rise of not only Bitcoin but various cryptocurrencies in general. Can we say Dogecoin? Wow much profit!! unlike some clueless glad I not only invested but currently and actively mining scrypt coins and not only has it been extremely profitable but I easily surpassed what i made of Fiverr in one month!

Reply to @vedmak: Epic fail consider the rise of Bitcoin and numerous other cryptos. Not too mention the widespread acceptance by many online and brick and mortar institutions and stores. bad advice is someone not having the foresight to invest and proactive embrace this emerging technology. Lol @ $160…should have bought back then!! Even with the mtGox fiasco BTC sitting pretty at 700 USD on most exchanges. Wait till the next difficulty adjustment and drop in miners and this will only rebound back to over 1K.

Archived