Adding gig titles to the TO-DOS

easymedia

So, I got to thinking that it would be a really nice feature to have the first few words of gig titles or the category of the gig show up in our TO-DOS list. I’ve attached a mock-up of what this could look like if it were to be implemented. The first few words of a gig title or the gig category would simply appear the phrase “you need to deliver your.” In our case, our biggest sellers are voice overs. So, ours might say something like "you need to deliver your female voiceover."

The reason that I thought this would be a helpful idea is that when you amass a queue of 30 to 40 orders, it would be nice to see the number of orders you have for each particular gig, within the TO-DOS list. Also, in the case that you have a tendency to complete all of one type of gig before moving to the next, there could even be a sort feature to sort by gig type ordered. That way, you could simply complete one type, move on to the next and maybe increase your efficiency.

I would love to hear what other sellers think about this! 🙂

Totally agree 100%, but I think they want us to use the coloured labels instead maybe it was easier for fiverr coders to do the labels thing?

But Gig titles on the to-dos should have been added years ago. Thumbs up from me definitely. Take a look at my suggestion about notfications and messages and tell me what you think.

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/80974/3-ways-to-make-notifications-and-inbox-messages-way-more-efficient-with-these-enhancements#Item_1

Reply to @mrproofreading: Indeed! I assume you mean the “manage sales” page? I agree that that is a solution… However, if they integrated the pertinent info from the “manage sales” page into the TO-DOS list, then you’d have everything (Gig title, hours until due, delivery button) right there with a simple scroll of the mouse. 😃

Archived