How to report an unethical seller?

wishanggoro

Dear All,

I was surprised with the seller that send me a picture of coconat tree instead of the transcription delivery that he should do. Previously he asked me the job and two days ago I sent him the recording that needed to be transcribed. He had checked it and OK. Therefore, I agreed with his offer of two days delivery for USD30. Everything was fine, but this morning he really insulted me. Could anyone tell me how to report this man to the Fiverr officer? Thank you very much. Regards, WiSH

How long has it been since you contacted support? There might just be a backlog. I’m dealing with a similar issue. The seller “delivered” the order with no work, just a message stating he was working on it.

I contacted support since when I attempted to request cancellation (I rejected the delivery using the modification request button) I received a message suggesting I wait to hear from the seller. I’m hoping this isn’t the new norm for unethical sellers. Missing delivery times is bad but life happens. Sending blank or irrelevant deliveries is ridiculous.

Reply to @catwriter: Thank you catwriter. The answer from the Customer Support Team (I don’t know whether this is only an answering machine or not) is like this: “Generally all inquiries are answered in the order they are created. Occasionally, due to some requests requiring more research than others and also due to excessive demand, a reply may take longer than one business day. Please accept our apologies in advance for any reply that exceeds this time frame, but be assured we are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible to provide a considerate response.” Anyway, whatever its result, I just hope that the Custommer Support will protect the buyers from the conduct like I experience.

Archived