No Orders after a half of month

whitehatseo10

This is my gig, it has a video, and I promoted it on main social networks and bookmarks, for several times, to more than 20,000 people each time, and I’ve got no orders.

http://fiverr.com/whitehatseo10/manually-submit-your-link-on-pr10-to-pr7-social-networks-it-is-a-white-hat-seo-service

Also, it has only 2 views on Fiverr gig’s stats. What else could I do?

Thanks in advance!

Guest scriptwizard

Okay, some of your other gig offers for writing SEO content for 150 words is way too little/small. People need articles or whatever at least 400 words long, also because of new Google crawling animals (Panda, spiders, penguins) it is no longer good to cram written work with a ton of keywords any more because Google will penalize them for it. Offer a gig that optimizes their site to PR1 & you’ll be in business big time.

Again people are becoming reluctant also of PR whatever backlinking in any unnatural fashion because if Google detects there is unnatural backlinking going on they will be penalized… Therefore with gigs like this you will have to have formed trust with people because they will not want to jeopardise their website business on a gamble.

Why not try keyword research gigs or website SEO type gigs?

Guest scriptwizard

Okay, some of your other gig offers for writing SEO content for 150 words is way too little/small. People need articles or whatever at least 400 words long, also because of new Google crawling animals (Panda, spiders, penguins) it is no longer good to cram written work with a ton of keywords any more because Google will penalize them for it. Offer a gig that optimizes their site to PR1 & you’ll be in business big time.

Again people are becoming reluctant also of PR whatever backlinking in any unnatural fashion because if Google detects there is unnatural backlinking going on they will be penalized… Therefore with gigs like this you will have to have formed trust with people because they will not want to jeopardise their website business on a gamble.

Why not try keyword research gigs or website SEO type gigs?

Continue to promote yourself like everyone does. Look at similar gigs that have orders and see what keywords they are using. Are you optimizing yours as good as they are?

What sets you apart? Your description sounds pretty good so make sure to keep up your keywords and play around with your description.

Continue to promote yourself like everyone does. Look at similar gigs that have orders and see what keywords they are using. Are you optimizing yours as good as they are?

What sets you apart? Your description sounds pretty good so make sure to keep up your keywords and play around with your description.

Archived