How do you cancel an order as a seller?

allenochi

Always opt for the mutual cancellation if you decide to cancel. That doesn’t affect your ratings but can affect your levels - but you can counter that by delivering great gigs when you do get orders and don’t need to cancel 🙂 hope that makes sense…it’s been a long day

Mutual cancellation is what you have to do first…But try to explain the buyer about the difficulty you go through having too much orders etc…because mutual cancellation is a request I guess…So you have to do it in a way that buyer wont get upset or disappointed…

negotiate with buyers…

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

And what if the buyer starts the timer before even waiting for my answer, before even agreeing on something and then just disappears for 24 hours?

I am new here and I didn’t quite understand why there’s no “accept order” button?

And what I really don’t like - buyers expect me to do a lot of work for only 5$…even if in the gig it’s stated clearly what I do and don’t do

• 4 years later...

And what if the buyer starts the timer before even waiting for my answer, before even agreeing on something and then just disappears for 24 hours?

I am new here and I didn’t quite understand why there’s no “accept order” button?

And what I really don’t like - buyers expect me to do a lot of work for only 5$…even if in the gig it’s stated clearly what I do and don’t do

AGREED. All the power is in the buyer’s hands in these scenarios. An “accept order” button would mitigate so much trouble. I set up merchant accounts for a living and a buyer has recently requested a service of mine without speaking to me about it first. The thing is I cannot legally help him because he’s not based in the US. It doesn’t seem fair for my ratings to suffer because of legal limitations. He’s being very stubborn and insisting that I do it anyway, which I can’t or otherwise he’s going to give my business bad ratings on as many platforms as he can. Is there no way around crazy buyers like this?

Archived