Completed orders does not appear in the Revenue Clearing List

istvanszaboifj

The third order in a row does not appear properly in the Revenue Clearing List. Sometimes only the tip appears, but the completed order does not, sometimes the completed order does not appear at all, and sometimes only the completed order appears, but the tip not.

If you guys at Fiverr read this tread, please check ticket 1081463.

Glad I’m not the only one who had this problem. I emailed customer support about it, but I won’t hold my breath that they will fix anything. They still haven’t fixed my messed up revenue calculations which they said they would do. It’s even worse now because I can’t see my recent completed orders.

I’m also having this issue - the tips have appeared in my pending clearance list, and my overall amount seems to have taken into account these orders, yet the original amount per the gig is not appearing in my queue. Fingers crossed that it is just a glitch in the listing system and we will get the revenues cleared when we should.
I would recommend taking note of what funds are supposed to clear by what date, even if they don’t show in the clearing queue, just for an added layer of security should the need arise to raise the issue further.

Archived