Win a Fiverr Tshirt Just for Telling Us What You Think About Fiverr - On Video!

natalieab

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined Fiverr because of my BF. He has great faith in my knowledge of the Logistics field after 21 yrs and I actually enjoy interacting with my repeat customers. Its like having a client but having a one on one and seeing them grow as a result gives me the feeling I enjoy from helping people understand the process. I also enjoy making jewellery from gemstones and its nice to see my work all over the world. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to excel at what I do best ~

1 ) Fiverr is Best for Freelancers Because no Fraud cases and Great Fiverr Support Lead this… Love the Support Fiverr Provide.

2 ) I love All Feature on Fiverr… as No other Freelancer site Provide these features always love to uses Features Fiverr Provided.

3 ) Looking for Online Chat with Support Feature that will really Work Faster…and Problems Solved Faster …

Thank you Fiverr

Guest template_design

Reply to @victel: look,If you goes to other market place you will find most of the buyer are third party buyer.And I think you dont find any third party here.and thats why I said there is no spamming here.I hope you will understand

Guest ecoverwarrior

fiverr was an answered prayer to me …though i have heard of the platform for a long time but i just decided to give it a trial and this is my first month here on the site…heading to my level one already…from one single buyer hope to deliver a great success story soon.

Archived