What is minimum amount on custom offer

Guest fatimaskills

Guest fatimaskills

Hi

One of my client is asking me to do his work fir less than 5 $, what is the least minimum amount i can offer to the customer on custom offer

You should politely decline this possible buyer. No one should be asking you for any work that is less than $5. And you should not even consider to do work for anyone wanting to pay less than $5, that is not a good client.

A customer offer should be used to offer something that is not in your gig and that costs more, not less than $5.

(by the way, what did they ask you to do and how much did they offer to pay you? I am just curious about it)

Reply to @fatimaskills: also, I do think you have one mistake maybe in your gigs…

I just looked to see if there was anything in your gig that might make a buyer think they could ask for this. Notice how in your gig you say the word “images”. That is plural meaning more than one.

“I will provide the Photoshop work removing the background and enhancing the quality of the images and further requirements.”

You need to change that to just say “image” or be clear and write out what people will get with this gig. You should also be very clear on what the gig is for and what kind of file they will get back. Say something like:

For $5 I will edit one image. You will receive the .PSD file and .JPEG image.

Or whatever you want to include and sell for your gig.

Archived