Impressions & co plumetting

idesigngraphic

Hi there! Thanks everyone for your great tips on this forum, I have been using a lot of them. Was hoping for a bit of advice outside of those tips though because I have been following them. I have added videos, removed videos, changed tags, changed gig name, changed gig photos, did a bit of seo & a lot of formatting on most of my gig info’s, been posting on my social media pages and despite all this my impressions and what not have all plummeted the past week, it is only my 2nd week on here though. I don’t know how it works but do you get a big rank boost when your account/gigs are very new or something? If anyone has any tips to get my impressions back up that would be great 🙂

Like you said, you have been here for 2 weeks, you have to wait a little bit, your gigs are fine and I see you’re getting full stars rating, that’s the important thing, make sure you keep getting 5 stars and great reviews and you gigs will crawl back to the top, all sellers started like this even top rated sellers, you have to be calm and not expect gold just by being here, you will find you way to the top by making sure you give quality work, take good care of your gigs and buyers, good luck 🙂

Reply to @onlinedzshop: Thank you 🙂 I am quite the impatience person, not gonna lie haha. My goal is to get a decent steady income and being able to work around my studies once I go back to university in a couple weeks. It’s probably too soon to have developed a whole clientèle base though, I understand these things take time. I’m not good at waiting though lol.

Reply to @idesigngraphic: You are already doing much better than the average new seller. Try not to worry much about stats. They go up and down, sometimes they drop but you’re staying so busy you don’t notice. When things are slower, the urge to keep staring at stats pokes you in the ribs. The analytics on Fiverr don’t even report accurate numbers a lot of the time.

With you having enough sales and rating to hit level 1 with ease after 30 days, you are off to a start that many newbies wish for. 🙂

Archived