I get tons of impressions and views, but no orders. why?

nogash02

Reply to @faridjilani: I agree, for a very advanced practitioner I am a little puzzled why you would even consider a website whose name is Fiverr because you have to offer something for $5. If in fact the case is that you are fully booked. If you do charge that much but don’t have a steady stream of clients outside of Fiverr I can see why you might consider it. If you are that busy of a professoinal with your own full booking of clients, it doesn’t make sense. If someone is just starting their business, or maybe part-time load worth I can see someone attempting to grow some things here. Which based on your question of asking what platforms are better leads me to believe.

There are also plenty of people who may do astrology services on the side, or for their own personal self and friends, who aren’t really doing this as a business, so for them I can sometimes see how in that situation they actually just enjoy spending their time doing this for others for practically nothing to begin with, so if they earn $5 or $20 or something like that it’s worth their time.

Another thing that comes into play is where people live. There are some countries where they need so little to live per day that they really can offer services at much lower rates.

In terms of a better platform to work on…no, you need to get out there and do in-person networking. Build your own private website, go give a free one hour lecture or teach a short workshop through a learning center, get people to sign up on an email list, email them a tip about the moon or whatever small once per month, let them get to connect with your energy. That is where people are going to want to connect with you personally to drop $250 on these type of services. I’ve done various types of healing work over the years, it’s really all about marketing, marketing, marketing of YOU. That’s the main factor in all of this. So to be working on any anonymous website to begin with, doesn’t bode well in my opinion.

Also I might check out Amazon for books about marketing this kind of business.

Maybe for Fiverr just pause all your lifestyle gigs and jsut stick to some of the graphic gigs, and see how it goes.

Good luck.

@fonthaunt All my complaints were legitimate and everyone can see the reasoning behind them. Am i the only complaining here? You speak on behalf of fiverr authorities by making bold announcements when the fiverr administration cannot respond themselves, your opinions are biased anyways. So i will not consider them. Thank you.

@fonthaunt why i am staying here is for reasons which you do not know. And for reasons that you do not know and the fact that you do not know me in person either, you have no right to talk about me, my intentions or my motives like that.

And i will complain again whenever i find something to complain about. If you cannot bear the criticism, then ignore my complaints. If you are jealous of my ads, i cannot help you. May God help you! I design my ads each day from scratch. My ads are not just for fiverr, i am using them else where as well (including my website). So your stinging comments against someone protesting or complaining for a better service or fair policy / opportunities are nothing but biased behavior. I shall politely ignore you from now on.

@mayasayvanova Thank you for your kind and polite messages. If you feel that, then probably fiverr is for people who are working in your niche. It certainly is not working for me and many other people as well. Just because something is working for some and not working for many others does not make a project a success story, in my personal opinion. I personally feel true success is that which is for ALL.

I do not wish to repeat my story again and again. I think you can read my comments before. I am not the only one who is complaining. I have met others on fiverr who have shared the same experience with me. Infact there are people who have some other concerns as well, which i do not wish to share here, because i do not want to open a pandora’s box now. I wanted to speak for myself and the kind of services i provide. I am thankful to you for patiently listening to my point of view and not behaving in a biased manner. I wish you good luck as well.

@sincere18 i am not mad, i think you are taking this too far. I am not taking donations from people! Because that gig was infact DENIED by fiverr even though i received 2. I am giving donations to people for the HARD WORK that i do. Do you understand the logic? If i work hard in, say Mercedes Benz, and donate all my money in the end to some Charity, does that mean that i should be exploited? NO! It does not give Mercedes-Benz or any XYZ company or individuals to exploit me on the paid services i provide, just because i am donating to Charity! I hope you are able to understand the difference between TAKING CHARITY and DONATING to Charity!

I am DONATING TO CHARITY not TAKING CHARITY from fiverr!

Reply to @faridjilani: Ok, I have no idea what you are talking about now, so I think it’s time to part ways. I have no idea what gig was denied that you are talking about, all I saw when clicking on your handle is that your profile includes the following sentence: “All My Fiverr Earnings go straight to Om Charity Foundation for the Education, Healthcare & Empowerment of Children, Women, Elderly and Needy People.”

That means to most people who read that sentence is that you are doing the gigs, getting paid and then you donate all the money you earn here to this charity. So that means you are taking your profits and donating it to charity which is exactly what I said above, so clearly something is just not clicking, but I wish you well in your endeavors wherever your journey may take you.

@sincere18 I just read your last post and i think i agree wholeheartedly with 95% of it. I am doing very good business on my website and social media. I do not have any such problems there. I did not come to fiverr because i was looking for work HERE. I had never even heard of this website in my whole life before. I came to fiverr ONLY because some of my friends and clients, insisted/requested me to do so. I have never used such a platform before. And you are absolutely correct, it is not suited for my kind of people or services. That is why, i said, I shall be moving on. However, a previous user said that i am spamming and bla bla and they are tired of reading my criticisim, those are very biased derogatory and personal comments which can only be used to malign a person’s reputation on unfounded claims.

If i have made critique it is for reasons which are logical. I complained about the quality of service. We pay 20% for what? A blackout for which private users come announcing things on behalf of fiverr? Where was the admin? Is this site management of a commercial website that charges such a hefty commission and has thousands of dollars of business transactions every day ?

My criticism was based on the good intention of improving the system and making it more flexible. I heard that recently fiverr introduced the new model wherein you could set the base price to say 50 or 100 dollars! Now for those who want to constantly defend the 5 dollar barrier, they can do so but with politeness. However, if fiverr has selectively made this policy, for which obviously people like me seem to be inegligible, do we not even have the basic right to comment or give our criticism / feedback? According to some fans, no we dont. Maybe for them fiverr is the next holy thing after God, but for most of us it is not! We cannot be treated and spoken to in a manner which suggests that we have done some kind of a commercial blasphemy. We need to tolerate the criticism and debate on it, rather then shutting the door and saying get lost to other people.

If there are some people who want us to treat fiverr in a holistic manner, perhaps as demi-God then I am sorry i cannot do that. I respect their opinion, they may continue to engage in their practice, if they wish to do that but with the understanding that i have the equal right to negate or criticize.

What happenned to freedom of speech?

@sincere18 we are on the same page with regards to what i am doing. you understood correctly. i work and i work very hard to give services. In the end i donate my money. Now my only point was that "just because i donate, does not mean that the client should pay me peanuts because “oh its just another charity guy”. That is demeaning.

@sincere18 one of my gigs was denied. The gig said description clearly said, I will give you a special mantra for any wish you make. And the money you give shall be given to donation. Within 24 hours i received two orders on that. Within the next 24 hours my gig advert and the gig itself were deleted! I am quite aware of the jealous folk out there who have nothing positive to give to humanity other then reporting other people on unfounded accusations.

Now my question is simply this:

When i am giving you a service (a mantra/spell) in this case, who are you to report or delete my gig because i intend to give it out for charity and have openly declared it as such?? This is the worst form of suppression of freedom.

I reported this to fiverr more then 19 hours ago. The CS has not even gotten back to me as yet. I am not complaining just stating this.

sincere18 said: Reply to @faridjilani: p.s. - hey wait a minute, it says all your profits from Fiverr go to some Charity organization, so then why are you so mad at how much people are wanting to donate? That adds a whole other ball to the game.

I was replying to this comment of yours. I hope you understand in what context i have made my last few replies. I AM NOT ASKING for people to donate for MY 14 gigs that are online at the moment. I am giving them A PAID SERVICE. I am not asking PEOPLE TO DONATE through the gigs that you see online for my astrological / spiritual services. That is the first WRONG assumption.

I am doing business with people on fiverr and am donating out of my own choice to a Charity. I just wanted to make that clear. It is for me to decide what i do with the money i get from anywhere. It is for people to decide if they want my service or not on the basis of the Quality of Service and description of the Actual Gig/Service. When they order my gig, they enter into a business contract with me, not a CHARITY/DONATION Contract. I only stated my intentions for what i do in life on my profile. I could give the whole money to a Pub tommorrow, for example. The people who take my astrological services do not reserve the right to have a say on where i intend to spend the money i earn. This is a very personal matter. My feelings and compassion about Charity or working for it are a personal matter. It is not a business contract or part of any of the more then 6 Terms & Conditions mentioned in my Gig Requirements for the buyers.

I want to sincerely thank you for your kind replies, but i beg to disagree with the above comments that you made. I hope you will understand my reservations in good spirit. How you word things can make a lot of difference. You have the right to criticize and i have the right to give my explanation. None of us has the right to disparage, malign or slag off each other. I hope you will agree with this. All my criticisms so far have been based on technical reasoning, not on any personal agenda or hatred. I remain far removed from such sentiments. Fiverr is not a competing platform for me, nor am i its enemy! But some people want to insist here that i am some kind of an opponent or enemy of Fiverr! That is absolutely rubbish! I am criticizing for the sake of improvement and on the basis that its a paid service wherein users have the right to demand the best. I am not the only one complaining about these things. How many people can one slag off by saying:

“I am not interested in reading your comments.”

“You are a spammer”

etc?

Such kind of biased behavior will not reflect positively even if you are above Level 2 and shining with Golden Stars.

For the opponents of criticism I shall end this message with a number of beautiful quotes:

“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

? Aristotle

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

? Winston S. Churchill

“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”

? Ralph Waldo Emerson, Emerson in His Journals

“He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.”

? Abraham Lincoln

May God Bless You All (including my critics)

Take Care

Farid Jilani

Archived