Buyers Please Be Aware

cloud_nine

Please be aware of this Fiverr:

http://fiverr.com/fragglesrock

I posted a request for anyone to fix my wikipedia page. This “fragglesrock” guy responded and stated that he could do the job and even sent me proof of another wikipedia page that he had supposedly created. I bought the gig and to my dismay, he did absolutely nothing and marked the job completed and delivered.

Now every time I request cancellation, he rejects and we’ve been going back and forth. He is a horrible scam artist and I am now worried that he may try to sabotage my wikipedia page in retaliation for calling him out and wanting a refund.

Any suggestions as to what I should do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[sheriff’s note: Please don’t call out other users on the forum]

Well, you shouldn’t call people out on the forums anyway - it’s against the rules. The sheriffs will remove the name once they see it.

As for the seller rejecting the cancellation, like musiclover says, contact support and keep rejecting his order until they do something about it.

Well, you shouldn’t call people out on the forums anyway - it’s against the rules. The sheriffs will remove the name once they see it.

As for the seller rejecting the cancellation, like musiclover says, contact support and keep rejecting his order until they do something about it.

Archived