Thank to Fiverr for changing my life and life style

daniyalhussain

Well, When my friend recommended me, I refused to join because I was not sure to get one single order of 5$… Seriously, He made me word here, When I started it was exactly 3 months back, I got 1 order the very next day… Was happy, But I was afraid to work and give more time here, My family didn’t support me that time… And slowly, slowly within a few days from Beginner Level to level 1, after exactly one month later I was the Rank 2 seller…

Now it is 3 month since i have joined fiverr…

Got more than 75+ Positive Reviews.

Got more than 115 Orders Completed.

Earning is 1,103.

All this in just 3 months. 🙂

Life is changed now, I used to have a third class cell phone which does not support camera even, Now I have a new APPLE I phone, My dream to buy one had come to reality just because of fever.

Using New laptop… Bought one from Fiverr income…

Thank you for changing my life Fiverr…

Miricales do happen on Fiverr.com

A tip for people, ‘‘Just never lose hope, keep yourself motivated. Today or tomorrow you will rock if you do hard-Work’’.

🙂 🙂 🙂

I congratulate you for your honesty,

I will transcribe 60 min of audio for $5
"I can give you machine transcript ( Automated Raw Transcript) of your 60 minutes audio or video within 15 hours. ( 50%-80% accurate, depend upon audio and speaker’s quality)"

Not only is this a brilliant gig, but you’re letting the sellers know how you do it, which inspires trust.

@daniyalhussain - Congratulations from the Speedy876 Team. We also ranked up just as fast and doubled our earning within short time frames. I urge you to continue on this path and continue to work hard. It really Does pay off.

After you get a few hundred reviews and climb to the top of your Category - You’ll be begging for less orders just to meet your deadlines 😉

All the Best

Regards,
Speedy876

Archived