200 gigs or a custom order?

jagroopsingh

Well do you want your client to work more than you will to complete his/her order? He is here to be facilitated not to do lot of work. And 200 orders means 1000 bucks so never ever try to make such huge buyer offended by such demands of placing these many orders. Ye you can break it in some parts even that is not advised

I would recommend breaking it into parts and sending custom offers for it. It would still count as positive reviews for you. I am not sure how fiverr would treat getting 200 reviews from 1 person as it raises a flag so I think it is better to have custom offers.

I just have a comment on price.
I am not sure why most sellers recommends making a low offer when you are new as later you will want to increase your price when you realize that you are working for peanuts. Also, when the buyer returns and realizes that you have a new price he may not like that.
Create a price and stick to it. Not all situations mean that you can give a discount on bulk orders. I do translations and I do not reduce the price for large texts as I spend more time on the project and for extremely technical complicated text I even increase my price. If it is a regular customer then I may offer them a discount or extra services but it is not guaranteed.

Think about what this project is worth to you, how much time you will be spending on it and then set your price. If doing it 200 times is like only 10 times then give a discount but if 200 times is really 200 times then consider if a discount is a good idea.

200 gigs? For answering a question about India? I would be suspicious that this is a scam.

Your basic gig is $5 for them to ask you any questions. Why would anyone need to order 200 worth of gigs?

Why would anyone pay $1000, just for information? That is money they can use for a hotel or their plane ticket.

I think you are possibly being set up for a scam.

Or are you offering something that is not in the gig?

What exactly did this buyer ask for, that you feel you need to charge them 200 gigs/extras for it? Did they ask you to write a travel book or something?

an it looks very bad if you have many reviews from the same person so that is not a good thing. It says to everyone else that you are a scammer and not real. Think about it, if you were looking to buy a gig from somenoe and you saw the same message even just 10 times right in a row from the same seller that said “excellent work” wouldn’t you think that seller is a fake?

Archived