Lost my Level 2 status

prologo1

There are a few reasons why you may have lost this status, did you not get an explanation why by email?

Generally, if you have not remained active and been completing orders regularly, then you may have lost it for that. Alternatively, you have had too many cancellations or negative feedback and you have lost it that way.

If you believe you have lost it unfairly and want a further explanation then contact customer service.

This is the mail i received

"Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level Two status. We have therefore removed the Level Two badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more, than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll get back in the game soon. For any further information, please contact our customer support team here: http://fiverr.com/support"

I have 2 negative feedback

and 22 gigs has been cancelled.

22 canceled gigs is a high percentage of your orders in contrast to the ones completed.

Try to structure things so that gigs don’t get canceled. I think this is what’s hurting you.

Bend over backwards to not get negatives. Bend over backwards to resolve them if you do. Even if and when your customer is a jerk, try always to let a professional and polite attitude be your response.

I have like 10 or so percent of your canceled gigs in proportion to the number of gigs I have completed. Again, try to structure your stuff to minimize those misunderstandings that cause cancellation.

*One of your negatives seems willing to revise it if you get back to them. -> Customer Service is key to maintaining yourself in good standing here.

22 canceled gigs is a high percentage of your orders in contrast to the ones completed.

Try to structure things so that gigs don’t get canceled. I think this is what’s hurting you.

Bend over backwards to not get negatives. Bend over backwards to resolve them if you do. Even if and when your customer is a jerk, try always to let a professional and polite attitude be your response.

I have like 10 or so percent of your canceled gigs in proportion to the number of gigs I have completed. Again, try to structure your stuff to minimize those misunderstandings that cause cancellation.

*One of your negatives seems willing to revise it if you get back to them. -> Customer Service is key to maintaining yourself in good standing here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kenxyro

Hi, I lost my level 2 and level 1 and got the same email as prologo1.

I have 100% rating - no negative feedback and 3 cancelled orders and about 51 complete orders. What might be the reason?

Archived