New Beta Pricing Feature

customdrumloops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @imadou: Buf in my case it’s almost impossible to do. I start to offer answering several field related questions for 5$. See, the buyer can understand what he gets from designer or writer just looking at the demos. If I write code I cannot demo anything. Buyers request me to fix errors, modify existing (often completely rubbish) code that they bought God knows where… and I’m blind up until I see the code and start working on it

Reply to @sameerthewriter: So, think about this: Buyers who are willing to spend more will go for sellers who have a proven history and great gigs. You are unproven with 1 sale. You also have a binch of gigs with the same unoriginal gig image. You need to dress your gigs up, get rid of some that vould be combined, and give your potential buyers amazing deals.

You wont be doing that to make money, you’ll do it fo get at least 9 more solid sales with great reviews. You can search buyer requests for things you can do and make offers to the buyers. You might need to spend an hour or several hours to earch each $4. Give them fantastic service too.

When you hit level 1, at least your chances go up to get your repeat buyers to buy extras and you can start making a little profit. After level 2, hopefully you’ll be where you can work no more than 15 minutes on $5 gigs, make profit, upsell still with repeat buyers only. If the beta pricing becomes an option later, you’ll be ready.

So far, some of the sellers with higher prices aren’t getting sales. You don’t need higher prices, you nrrd to work for nearly nothing and build your client base. Even if you never get beta pricing, you can charge hundreds of dollars through extras and multiples if you are good enough and have lots of reviews.

Guest darklingdragon

This is great. I’m also a 3D modeler, but I have to wait to make a gig because of time constraints.

I would really like this pricing feature to come to the Illustration Catagory as well.

90% percent of the buyers I’m getting expects me to work 16+ hours on each illustration I create for them with unlimited free modifications. On top that they refuse to pay an extra fee for using my work for commercial purposes. Even if I knock down the commercial fee to $5 they won’t pay for it.

Of course, I have no choice right now because of the fact I need more reviews.

They say they “love” my work, but don’t love me enough so I can afford to go out and buy a cup of coffee or a new sketchbook. /😑

Having this pricing feature will help knock down all the caveats and buyer’s confusion/potential remorse.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived