My gig it`s Denied but I have 2 orders!

munteanu

Sorry for my bad english. For exemple: I make now one gig I sell … and 2 hours gig it up,you buy from me and after the fiverr say to me Denied my gig and it will be not listed. If i want to delete the gig system says to me Gigs with open orders can’t be deleted.

So if I delivery the stuff to buyer,I will recieve my money ?! Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english. For exemple: I make now one gig I sell … and 2 hours gig it up,you buy from me and after the fiverr say to me Denied my gig and it will be not listed. If i want to delete the gig system says to me Gigs with open orders can’t be deleted.

Archived