Is everybody on the support team dead?

antwanadds

I posted a support ticket almost 4 days ago and I haven’t heard from anybody! Is this normal? Usually they respond within hours… I am a 2 level seller.

Is there something wrong with the fiverr support system or I am being ignored … again!

Same here. I haven’t heard anything back and i’m usually answered right away with excellent customer service. Actually, I sent in 2 tickets because the first ticket said it was either solved or deleted. It sure wasn’t solved so they must have deleted it. I sent another one yesterday, and no response yet. I have no idea what is going on :-/

Seems like they are working really hard these days. As far as I know, there’s a high volume of requests. So, give them time. Last week I waited around 4 days, but eventually they replied and resolved my issue. 🙂

Best Of Luck.

Great… so does this mean they wont be fixing the “The certificate has expired. Please use a valid certificate.” problem on the payment-redirect page? Thus=no buying gigs?

because thats what is happening everytime I try to order a gig today…it says the certificates expired and there is no way to pay for gig, thus GET the gig><…

Almost a week since I posted my ticket… still no response. They said on twitter that there is nothing wrong with their Customer Support, I guess they have a problem with their Seller Support! This is very bad and I might concider deleting my account which has made them a lot of money 🙂

Almost a week since I posted my ticket… still no response. They said on twitter that there is nothing wrong with their Customer Support, I guess they have a problem with their Seller Support! This is very bad and I might concider deleting my account which has made them a lot of money 🙂

Archived