I have added a video to two of my gigs and the two with videos are nowhere to be found in search!

krissyandej

Hello, I have recently added ,actually 3 videos to 3 of my gigs. I have not gotten one order generated from those gigs.

I have tried to search for them and I can’t find them. This is really disappointing since fiverr states that a video should boost my sales. All of the orders I am getting are from gigs that I have with no videos. Either way sales are great. However, my sales have recently slowed a bit which is why I added videos. But how can it boost my sales when their not coming up in searches?

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Sheriff’s Note: This is not a general tip for sellers or a request for general tips. Thread moved to Fiverr Stories.

It’s not because you’ve added videos that your Gigs have been removed from the search, it’s because you have multiple Gigs offering the exact same service. I count 7 Gigs that offer to proofread 1,000 words in 24 hours. This is against Fiverr’s TOS. Delete your copies and add your videos to the originals. This will, hopefully, put you back in the search results.

Reply to @maddisont: I just spoke to support also about another issue I had about clarifying the criteria to level up to a level 2 because I am 90% of the way there. I said I was getting mixed information saying I cant have similar gigs,(which is what we are discussing), the Pics had to be the same, some say different, and I cant use stock images. this is what I was told.

Justin Today at 11:51

If you’d like, I can briefly review that forum thread to clarify further, however I do not believe the information you were provided on that thread was correct.

Pretty much, you would just need to follow the guidelines set on our Levels page to be ranked up, so things like your Gig choice or pictures chosen would not have any major affect (unless they were removed for violations).

I have slightly adjusted my gigs, taking your advice into consideration. But from what I understand from Justin, things like shouldn’t have any real effect.
However, I have like I said, adjusted them.

Archived