My inbox was disabled,need help

dusuacangmon

First, you would have to ask Customer Support to be sure.

Second, if you sent messages to people offering your services and they did not contact you first, you may have been reported for spam. Did you do that?

Third, if you wrote messages to people and used certain keywords that could have gotten you flagged. When that happens you will know because when you type the word, the edges of the message you are writing will change from green to red. A warning also pops up but it is in small text. If you type words like “pay,” “s***e,” “email,” or use the @ symbol those will all trigger that. It doesn’t hurt anything as long as you change or remove the word before you hit the send button.

Reply to @dusuacangmon: It really depends on what caused you to get reported. It could have been a simple mistake. Sometimes you message someone and they accidentally click report. If you didn’t do anything wrong or if it was a minor message, you’ll probably get messaging reinstated. Just talked to Customer Support and leave it at that. The forums really aren’t a substitute for that but everything I mentioned is fairly typical.

Edited to say: I just found your 3rd post on the same topic so it was removed. Please stop. I am going to remove any other duplicates you post. Stick to one thread, in this case stick to this one since we have an active discussion here.

Archived