To whom I address my complaint?

wishanggoro

Since completing the order, I could not contact the seller anymore. She never replied my greetings and when the date of delivery of my transcription order I just got nothing. The fiverr emailed me for extending the date of delivery but the seller kept quiet. I actually needed some words from her, but no singe word arrieved. Two days later, the fiverr machine just asked me for cancellation. As a new comer, I tried to find the customer service for consultation, but I did not find it. So, I just clicked the cancellation, and automatically I got the refund (minus the administration fee). It is fine, for me. However, at that time I did not have a chance to express my complaint for this case. The messages I sent to the seller were ignored. I lost my time to wait for the work and the seller was really unethically left the commitment without any responsibility. I don’t know to whom I can address my complaint. Anyone has a similar experience? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Wishanggoro

I see many who have similar complaints.

Since this is a marketplace with thousands of individual people, and they are all self employed with no boss, there is no one to complain to. This is simply a website that brings sellers and buyers together.

You got your money back. That is the end. I understand your time was wasted and it is unfortunate but hopefully next time you will find a good seller.

Archived