How to increase conversion rate?

aaly_raj

I’m on fiverr since October 2014, and just checked my analytics… and my conversion rate is a measly 3.2% which from what I understand is complete garbage. I think I have a pretty nice profile/gig videos and pages, so I don’t know why my conversion rate would be so low… any Suggestion?

I would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at my profile or one of my gigs and see if theres anything noticeably bad/unappealing that i should change.

My conversion rate is about the same, but with the amount of eyeballs I’m glad for it! FWIW, I think most “conversion experts” reckon that a good conversion rate is about 8% from cold. I don’t see anything “wrong” with your gigs, but you are in a very competitive market sector, which will affect conversion rates. I guess your best bet would be to offer something unique within that market? Or, if not unique, make a very targeted kind of gig with keywords that ensure that buyers see you when searching for whatever that target is.

I could, but it wouldn’t solve your fundamental issue which is that you are in a highly competitive market. Look at your competitors who seem to be killing it and borrow–don’t copy!–some of their magic formula. Add more gigs in different categories for extra exposure. Keywords are overrated and only a part of the success formula.

I think there are two possible turn offs for your gig…one is the fact that you are a team. I would sit and research the high rated logo sellers and take notice if the high rated sellers with lots of sales are teams of people or an individual. I know I don’t want to buy a logo from a team, I tend to go to Fiverr to connect and buy from one person. HOw much do you pay all these team members anyway.

The other issue is this, that you have a gig extra that says:
“use my own ideas and experience for your company design and logo”

So then what the heck is your gig for to begin with? Aren’t you using your experience to create great logos for buyers? That seems like something you should be doing and including. Someone is hiring you to begin with for your experience.

Or does that statement mean you only make logos from templates and they are not original?

I’d not buy from someone how had a gig extra like that, it would make me wonder too much about what kind of work I would get if I don’t buy that extra.

Archived