Seller Levels based on the $ earned in addition to sales

Guest decartoonist

Guest decartoonist

Hi!

I am relatively new on fiverr and I really am enjoying my time here. But I am finding it very difficult to advance to the the next levels. I find it really unfair that a $5 order and a $50 order are the same in fiverr’s rating system. A seller delivering 50 orders of worth $5 each within 2 months should be equal to another seller who has delivered lesser orders but has earned the equivalent amount within 2 months and thus should be designated as a level 2 seller. In my point of view, a seller with bigger projects and an excellent rating is as reliable as any other seller. So I think, the levels should also be decided on the basis of the amount earned by the seller.

Hi there

To be honest… Why you want that?

So someone who makes 50 x5$ orders should be same as someone who complete one 250$?

Also, there are different types of gigs. Some gigs are worth more some less.

On your suggestion then people would be level 2 in few days. That would be unfair against any other seller who works really hard every day to achieve this.

Levels now are perfectly fine like they are.

But as a seller you should want it that way. Because if the price of an order made a difference then someone could just sell one gig, move to the next level and then buyers would buy from them and not you.

I think maybe the real issues is maybe you are not getting as many sales as you like, is that it?

Archived