Deliver Button Gone!

meekowdesigns

Hi guys or any staff of fiverr. I had encountered a problem. After my client accepted my added custom offer (Source File Extra), the “Deliver Now” button was gone. I’ve tried using different browser but it’s still not there, in my other orders, there is a Deliver Button. can someone help me? I don’t want to let my client wait for it.

04e36165728d8b84579b1005355434.thumb.jpg.b9d7286ba3916168c9f8c1f3bea7c212.jpg

I can send you the order stab if you are a staff from fiverr.

Thanks,

Miko

• Like 1

Did you send this inquiry to Customer Support? Only they can help you. Not sure where the deliver button went… how odd. On the page where you have your queue of orders, does this order show up? Is there a Deliver Now button next to it? Could it be that the order is waiting for the client to submit the requirements? I have not had this happen to me before.

GG

• Like 1

Yeah, it’s very odd. in my dashboard, the order show up and it has a “Deliver Now” button next to it, but when I click that, it goes to that page, no “Deliver Now” button. I already sent them a ticket, still waiting for their reply, however that order is now late…

• Like 1

Fiverr was working fine and i was earning good money , and suddenly i stopped receiving orders for almost 3 days straight ,i din’t know the reason when suddenly one of my buyers messaged me that whenever he tries to buy my gig it displays an error “Transaction Failed” and he requested that i deleted my Cache and Cookies to make it right , i don’t know if its a scam or fx , can anyone help me ? And fast please ?

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello,
Initially, I thought the deliver button was gone too. To realise that if your client did not submit a requirement when the job was accepted, then you have to click “I have all the information I need” before the job restarts with the stipulated time frame again. After which, the deliver button will apear.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I try to upload my work to submit it to my client but the attached file was missing from there since I have no clue about that, my order has been delayed because of that, I don't know where to attach the file for submission. anyone please

issue.thumb.png.6114ad45ec83e37c680f96cabff18e52.png

• Like 1