No orders

juliehopkins

I am not sure anyone here can resolve this. However, what I recommend is to go double time on promoting yourself via social media and also here on Fiverr in the forum under ‘My Fivver Gigs’. Once you are driving traffic towards your gigs there is a better chance of getting orders as well.

Also, the market is sometimes up and down but I am sure things will level out soon 🙂

When you go to your “Manage Orders” section of your account and are late, there will be a highlighted notation stating that you are late, and that being late can decrease your orders etc (something like that). So, if you were late on many orders, this may be why you are not seeing the type of traffic you are used to. Other sellers here cannot get you out of a hole you dug for yourself, only you can by promoting yourself outside of Fiverr (blog, YouTube, FB etc) and delivering on time from now on. If you think about it, why would Fiverr push sellers who deliver late? When people order here, regardless of whether they have spent $5 or $500, that order and its timely delivery are important to them. You already know this, and I know, in life, things happen that sometimes get in the way of being on time with your orders. Take this as a lesson to deliver early or on time from now on.

Another thing to note is that all of us (even Top Rated) go through cycles with orders. I can literally go for a few days without a peep, but then suddenly will have an inbox full of orders. I try not to sweat out the down times, as I have other sites I do business on. I have noticed certain times of the month will be quite busy, and then it will be calm - I take that time to focus on other things. For those who only sell on Fiverr, that down time may be good to learn about promoting your Gigs across the net, instead of hoping the traffic Fiverr brings will fill your inbox with orders.

GG

I love these kind of threads. Do more SEO marketing and it will come to you!

Might as well start up your own boutique agency and target whatever keywords and language. No 20% commission, but less bites on your pickle. Don’t start up your own boutique agency anyway. The market is likely oversatuated in your area and they’re cooler than you. I say this as a frumpy woman eating ice cream out the bucket because whatever, it’s hot and I like ice cream.

Your rating is pretty low. At that rate, you could lose levels, not just sales. I would strongly suggest keeping your orders delivered on time. You will also need to put serious extra effort into quite a few sales with high ratings to bring yours up. Once you are close to dropping below 90% the buyers aren’t just going to automatically come to you.

I thought it would be simple logic? Complete the orders on time! The easiest way to do that is extend your order time frame, so if you are saying you can complete a gig in 1 day but it takes you 2 or 3 then extend that to 2 or 3, if it takes longer then extend it further, that’s how I would do it if I found it happening to me?
That been said what I do is do the gig first, I send a sample with a watermark, if they like that then I ask them to order the gig then send the rest without the watermark, usually ppl want to try before they buy and that’s the easiest way to do it, so far so good for me, two gigs in a few days, LOL 🙂

Archived