Buyer inbox me, i reply then disapear in nowhere

dusuacangmon

I’m pretty confused that buyer just keeping inbox me several day, i answer that i can do this job then no reply back…

10 buyer inbox, 2 order, 8 others just ask and disapear

Some order i didn’t tell price yet, some i give a price.

do you guys have the same problem and how to fix this ?

They contact you to know your response time and your attitude… Impress them by saying check out the work I just finished 2 hours ago and ask them to place order so we can get started on your project asap… If someone asks for quote only give them link of your gig and avoid quoting… Don’t quote first send them such a message which they must answer for example please show me your website I’ll have a look and tell you how to improve things… Time will teach you more I hope my advice helps everyone here… Best Regards

Reply to @dusuacangmon: I have a regular job so I try to apply similar hourly wage here. Alhtough usually it’s much cheaper here, since buyers aks for help, begging to lower the price. The best one was from african guy, when I told him that I would charge 20$ to solve pretty complicated thing on his non standard website he asked to do it for 5 since, as he said, locally he can purchase complete website for this money 🙂

Archived