Please help me!

moderndesign7

Hello. There are plenty of tips on the forum. You can find easily anything you need to know.
I usually put a lower price in the gig and faster delivery if I feel that I get less buyers than I want to. For beginners it’s 5$, 24 hours delivery and patience. Nobody gets orders right away. Just wait for your customer and when you get the order do it the best way you can.

First of all, as ruslancer pointed out, there are plenty of tips on the forum. You can find easily anything you need to know, you just need to read everything, and yes, that is a
LOT to read. That’s something you need to do if you are serious about doing business here. There are no short cuts.
I got my first order on my first day. I believe it was half luck, but the rest was based on my skill and professionalism if I can say so myself. I did my research. I looked through and read through everything. I got IDEAS from others, NOT copy them. That includes the gig description. Be patient, be professional, and you will eventually get your first order.

No offense to the OP, but I looked through your gigs and noticed your logo sample images are all available online on various graphic design websites. Taking other peoples work and claiming it as yours is copyright infringement. Buyers notice these things and will be put off from making a purchase from you. Upload work that you have done as samples.

If you have something outstanding to offer…? go to another webiste and drop $30 for a megaton of fonts, brushes and whatever. AND I can mangle my way through photoshop.

what are you offering? if it’s cheap, you lost me. I don’t want cheap. I want competent and can do. The train is tooting. I’m gone.

Archived