How to get money back?

tehgamer

Hey guys I ordered a gig and unfortunately I have had to cancel the gig as the person running the gig has come unresponsive to requests and for other reasons, now from my understanding the funds are put back into my fiver account but here is the problem there are no gigs that are on fiver I am interested in so how do I get my money back into my physical bank account?

You will notice that they do not refund the service charge; however, you are not charged it again when you place your next order. NOTE: your next order must be that amount or less, not more. Be careful, I ended up with $1.25 which I am unable to use.

Hi, I’m having a similar experience…i just completed my first order here in Fiverr with a user from Pakistan. We arranged for a 18 gigs work (website stuff)
Today I was trying to contact the guy to send him some images to help his work, and I found that “For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly”. Quite surprised, I tried to look for the user, and the message displayed is that “The user account you are looking for is no longer available”. After paying 18 x 5,5 US$ (5 for the gig and 0,5 for the paypal transaction) now I fear that the work is gone and my money with it. What can I do? Is it possible to have gigs back to use with another seller, is it right? Thanks a lot for your help
Jack, Italy

That’s a bummer Jack, but, you should be able to contact Fiverr Support and explain your situation so that you can get your funds back into your Fiverr account and use them with another seller.

When you get a message that “This user cannot be contacted…” it means their account is no longer on the site either due to being banned or found to have done something against TOS.

GG

Archived