Weight Loss Gig?

phobbsiii

Hello, my name is Paul and I am somewhat new to Fiverr. I am considering starting a gig but would just like your opinions on how to go about it. I have personally lost 85 pounds and have gone from obese to a healthy weight. I would love to share my knowledge and experience but I’m struggling with how to put this into gig form.

For example:

1 gig = consultation, healthy recipes, tips, meal plan?

I am strictly knowledgeable on clean eating (I’m not so good at the fitness portion). I’m just curious how I could lay out the gigs.

It sounds like you are not ready for the whole eating and fitness gig. I would start with a gig focusing on “clean eating” and the food related ideas. Skip the fitness advice for now. You can then take time to learn more or find someone to team up with for the fitness. When you are ready, you could add an extra with fitness tips/routine.

There are many recipe gigs here, ( just type in something like recipe, or diet recipe) and by looking through all of them, it might give you an idea of how you can set up your gig. I’d also add a before-after photo of yourself if I were you, along with good sample photos of the food you ate. Good luck!

Reply to @phobbsiii: I would look at other gigs sell weight loss tips/plans. You could also look at gigs that offer to teach X or send a personalized course on Y. Learn from the successful ones or find ones that are good but not great. If you can make yours as good or even better, you have a shot! Don’t copy others, but use them for inspiration.

Archived